Our community nursing services were prompted by the need that was identified in NSW & ACT by the patients we were supporting in the hospital and who have been assessed and referred by Social Workers.
Our services will be
- Skilled nursing care
- General nursing care
- Palliative care
- Medication administration & management
- Colostomy and Catheter Care
- Wound management
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders (GP’s)
- Care, after being hospital stay
- Assistance with chronic illnesses such as dialysis, diabetes and epilepsy management.
- Continence aids assessments and recommendations & in-house training by a nurse
- Palliative Care